Work With Terry Ryan
CONSULTATIONS WITH TERRY RYAN
I suffered with an autoimmune disease for years and if you are reading this, you most likely are suffering with pain, weakness, fatigue, headaches and/or sore throats. You may have been recently diagnosed with a debilitating disease caused by an AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE!
Have you been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease and have a lot of questions?
Most people are like me. We drag our tired bodies to doctor after doctor only to get no relief looking for answers. Heck, at first I just wanted to know what I had. Here is what my conventional doctors told me:
- You are working too hard.
- You are not exercising enough.
- You have depression.
- Lose weight.
- Take more vitamins.
- Go for another blood test.
- Take Tylenol 4 takes a day.
- Get more sleep.
- Try yoga.
But not one could really tell me what was really wrong with me. Why? Because it wasn’t showing up on a typical blood test. So, why was I spending days in bed? Why after I exercised was it taking me days to recover? Why was my throat always sore? Why was I always getting headaches? And most importantly…where was the healthy and energetic Terry I once knew?
I once thought that if I got sick I could go to my doctor who would cure me with his bag of modern medicine. After all, before if I had a sore throat, my doctor would give me an antibiotic and after taking it for just one day I would begin to feel better. And after a few days, I was back to feeling great. Where was the pill for what was ailing me now? Sadly, I found out, there wasn’t any. Darn.
Plus my constant visits to my doctor was leading him to believe I was either suffering from clinical depression or I was a hypochondriac. Yes, I was depressed…depressed because I wasn’t getting any better.
One month of not feeling better turned into a year which turned into many years. Was this my life now? Feeling ill everyday?
I no longer could make plans because I never knew how I was going to feel. Plus, it was so hard to explain to family and friends. How do you describe feeling like you have the flu all the time however your lab work says nothing is wrong? I began to stay indoors and avoid going out.
Soon I pinpointed some of the triggers that made my symptoms worse.
- Over exertion (playing 18 holes of golf for instance)
- Drinking alcohol
- Hot/humid weather
- Lack of quality sleep
- Low vitamin D3
After years of suffering and looking for a definitive diagnoses, a lab test revealed that my TSH was high which meant I was hypothyroid: Hashimoto’s disease was the cause. Bingo! Now here comes the cure, right! WRONG!
I was referred to an endocrinologist who prescribed Synthroid and I was able to get my TSH in range, however I still felt terrible. I remember one conversation I had with the doctor…
Doctor: Your numbers are way off and you must be feeling terrible. Why didn’t you come in before and have me adjust your prescription?
Me: Because I always feel terrible no matter what my TSH test says.
Doctor: Than, it can’t be your thyroid…it must be something else.
Me: Okay, what is it?
Doctor: I don’t know.
It was and still is Hashimoto’s disease; an autoimmune disease. Just getting my thyroid levels into the so called normal range was doing nothing to treat my autoimmune disease. NOTHING! I had to take matters into my own hands. I desired to take the power out of the doctor’s hands and place it back into mine. This was important to me as I had to feel empowered if I was going to get any better.
I turned to the surfing the Internet and to reading health books. What I found lead to improved health and most days I am back to a normal, energetic person. I whip through housework, hold a job, do all the shopping, make all the meals, and have leftover energy to entertain guests at my Florida home.
In the summer, I now pack everything up including my 2 dogs, a 83 year-old mother and my husband, and we head up to the Adirondacks for a couple of months. No, I no longer have to rest for days after the hectic trip.
I won’t say it is all rosy. My autoimmune disease likes to rear its ugly head from time to time if I do not take the proper steps to take care of myself. It gives me a swift kick in the butt and I have to get back into the swing of things, but I now know what to do. Whew!
So, I am now happy to offer my advice and warm caring heartfelt talks to other individuals with an autoimmune disease. I will share with you what I have learned and hopefully you will have the same results I do.
I am NOT a medical professional; I am only a fellow autoimmune disease person. I am not a substitute for your normal doctor and you should always have a great doctor on your side.
I am a good listener and if you just want to talk about your experiences, I am here for you.
My rate is $45.00/half hour. We can either speak on the phone or we can Skype, whichever you prefer.
I cannot guarantee any results, but can only offer what has worked for me and a lot of other autoimmune disease sufferers.
(My friend just put her rheumatoid arthritis into remission following this program. If you have R.A. I will tell you exactly what she did.)
Warning: Sending an autoimmune disease into remission is HARD work and will take a lot of dedication and self-control on your part. You have to be willing to do the time to get the best results.
This is also a lifetime decision to make to stay healthy.
I have written a book on autoimmune disease which you can purchase here for $3.95 from Amazon.com. CLICK HERE
To your health!
To book a consultation, please pay by Paypal (you can pay by credit card). I will receive a message about your payment and will call you.
- 50 Ways to Use Coconut Oil!
- Alkaline Food List
- Contact Me
- Diets and More Diets
- Disclaimer-Please Read
- How to Heal Your Gut
- Insomnia, You Are Not My Friend!
- Natural Sunscreen Store
- Refresh and Reboot Juicing Course
- Silicone Scrubbers are Better Than Icky Sponges!
- The Truth About Fantastic Skin!
- Truth is Stranger than fiction!
- What Juice Can do For You!
- Day 24 – 30 Day juicing Challenge
- Day 23 – 30 Day Juicing Challenge
- Day 21 – 30 Days Juice Challenge
- Day 18 – 30 Day Juice Challenge
- Day 15 – 30 Day Juicing Challenge
- Day 12 – 30 Day Juicing Challenge
- Day 11 – 30 Day Juicing Challenge
- Day 10 – 30 Day Juicing Challenge
- Day 8 – The 30 Day Juicing Challenge
- Day 7-The 30 Day Juicing Challenge
- Day 6-Of The 30 Day Juicing Challenge
- Day 5-The 30 Day Juicing Challenge
- Day 4-The 30 Day Juicing Challenge
- Day 2-The Juicing Challenge
- Day 1 of The 30 Day Juicing Challenge
- Summer Corn Salad by Terry Ryan
- I Minute Chocolate Mug Cake with Almond Flour
- Get Rid of Your Middle Bulge With Yoga Burn
- Lose Weight With This Thyroid Diet
- Cure Cancer With The Hallelujah Diet? by Terry Ryan
- What Thin People Do by Terry Ryan
- Get Fit For Life!!!
- The Psychology Of Losing Weight
- Think Like A Skinny Person-The Perfect Diet
- Thyroid Cancer
- I Started the Keto Diet by Terry Ryan
- Should You Get The Flu Shot?
- Ketolicious Sweet Potatoes by Terry Ryan
- 21 Day Sugar Detox JOIN NOW!
- Afraid To Go In The Woods: Lyme Disease and Anaplasmosis
- Florida Shrimp Piccata With Zucchini Strips
- Higher Vibrational Spirituality Book By Tanya Jopson, Spirit Coach
- Skin Care Products Dermatologist Like!
- 10 Great Thyroid Health Books to Read
- Cancer: The Macrobiotic Diet Saved Robert’s Life
- What Killed Bill Paxton?
- Vague about the Vagus Nerve?
- How Well Your Balance is Indicates Health
- Blood Chocolate
- Is Coffee Good For You or a Toxic Drink?
- DCIS — Ductal Carcinoma In Situ and What to Do?
- What is in Your Protein Shake
- Turmeric-The Spice For a Longer and Healthier Life
- Essential Oils with Mary Arndt of Blissful Essence
- How Celebrities Stay Thin
- Inexpensive DIY Beauty Products
- Best Products For Summer!
- Tox-Sick: From Toxic to Not Sick! By Suzanne Somers
- Confused By All The New Diet Plans? This Will Help.
- How to Make Your Own Suncreen!
- How to Reduce Wrinkles and Make Your Skin Glow!
- How to Get Your Feet Ready For Sandals with Baby Foot
- Head Off Osteoporosis
- Panera is Cutting Food Additives…Finally!
- How to Make Your Legs Look Awesome in Shorts!
- Lose 14 Pounds in 14 Days!
- Where Do People Live The Longest?
- How to Cure Diabetes
- Protect Yourself From Lyme Disease
- 10 Ways to Moisturize Winter Skin
- Juice Fast Can Heal Chronic Diseases
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Gifts
- What the Heck Happened to My Feet?
- Mammograms VS. Thermograms For Breast Health
- Addicited to Being Sick
- I Did The No Poo Shampoo and I liked it!
- Hashimoto’s Is Not Stopping Jen!
- The Skinny on Skin! by Terry Ryan
- Leaky Gut & Diabetes by Terry Ryan
- Is Vitamin D Really Important? by Terry Ryan
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Do You Wake Up at 3:00 AM?
- From Sarasota House Flipper to HGTV-Jennifer Hawn
- I Am The Master Of My Health by Terry Ryan
- Lose Weight And Keep It Off
- An Interview With Harvey Diamond-Fit For Life!
- My Experience with Acid Reflux Disease by Terry Ryan
- My Excellent Memory Came Back
- Amazing Turmeric
- Juicing For Slim Healthy Sexy
- Amazing Woman, Kathie! Slim, Healthy, Sexy!
- Got Lemon? Slim! Healthy! Sexy!
- Oranges…Super Food!
- Do You Have a Healthy Alkaline Body?
- What is Maca Root?
- Juicing vs. Smoothies
- What a Difference a Day Can Make.
- Adrenal Health!
- Can Cottage Cheese Cure Cancer?
- What the Heck is Diabetes?
- The Benefits of Jumpy-Jump
- The End of The 30 Day Juice Challenge
- Day 3-The 30 Day Juicing Challenge
- Confessions of the Chronically Sick!
- Are You a Binge Eater?
- Sarah’s Story: Quitting Sugar Saved My Thyroid.
- A Diet Cure For Cancer? Hallelujah Diet!
- Karen’s Story-It wasn’t About Losing Weight
- Geri’s Story-How to Stay Slim
- White Poison-Sugar!
- From Size 14 to 0: Andrea’s Story
- Ancient Health And Healing Secrets
- Let Go of Perfection
- Genetic Roulette
- 5 Cognitive Behavioral Strategies for Losing Weight that Work
- Alternative Ways To Beat Cancer
- How to Mindfully Eat!
- How to Lose Weight When The World is Working Against You